Analytics and Data Visualization Consultant
Crunch Data, Inc.
Crunch Data is a unique and growing Business Analytics consulting firm. If you're an experienced software engineer, consultant or analyst we can offer a tremendous opportunity to make a difference. Crunch Data creates solutions that cover the entire lifecycle of information utilization, from ideation through implementation. Our consultants have knowledge of some or all of the best data visualization platforms using the latest database, big data, and reporting technologies. We help customers find hidden value in their information assets.
What You Will Be Doing
You will create user information solutions by designing and coding medium- to high-complexity reports, leveraging the latest Qlikview and Tableau reporting platform and tools. This position will be part of our Professional Services Team.
• Design and code medium- to high-complexity reports, leveraging Qlikview Server, Enterprise Edition
• Collaborate with others to identify reporting requirements, design features and specifications
• Convert user stories to report designs
• Design and implement security and distribution architecture for reports
• Import data into the Data Warehouse from source systems using ETL
• Debug reporting problems and issues
• Provide support to ensure optimal performance of reports and dashboards
• Support all facets of data modeling and data management activities
• Maintain the data dictionary and drive adherence
• Create all types of reports and insightful data displays
• Identify and escalate issues that put work at risk of delay and propose suitable alternatives
• Work with client and internal teams to identify new value creation opportunities with new technologies
What you need for this position:
Compensation Range: $120,000K+ (DOE)
Benefits: Full Health / Dental Benefits; Paid Time Off